If you or your family member is having difficulty managing day-to-day activities, assisted living care is an excellent option. At The Manor at Lake Morton, we cater to seniors who want an active, independent lifestyle but need a little help with daily tasks such as meals, self-care and housekeeping. Our residents enjoy a home-like environment and as much independence as they want, with the comfort and security of knowing that care and support are available if they need them.
On-Site Health Services
Residents at The Manor at Lake Morton benefit from having on-site healthcare services. We take care of making appointments, scheduling and billing to ensure ease and continuity of care, and residents are seen in their apartments. We work with local physicians who provide primary care, podiatry, dermatology, optician care and psychiatric services. In addition, physical, occupational and speech therapy services, as well as laboratory and other diagnostic procedures, are available on-site through local providers.
All residents receive:
- Assistance with medications.
- Assistance with appointments and transportation.
- Personal Emergency Response Systems.
We offer residents a full range of services to make their everyday lives a little bit easier, such as:
- Gourmet meals prepared by our culinary school-trained chef and approved by a licensed nutritionist.
- Multiple menu options at each meal, including alternatives with no added salt and no concentrated sweets.
- Discreet, dignified personal assistance as needed.
- Housekeeping, linen and personal laundry service.
- Social director for engaging events and outings.
- On-site beauty salon and barber.
- Transportation service for off-site appointments.
- All utilities, such as phone, water, electric, cable and Wi-Fi, are included. Each room has its own telephone number. Mail is hand-delivered to residents’ homes.