Residents at The Manor at Lake Morton enjoy a unique combination of resort-style and genteel living. When visitors come to our community, they tell us that they feel like they are visiting a well-appointed private home where they are pampered and welcomed.
Our care team takes pride in our warm and family-like environment, which was specially designed to promote peaceful and positive moods. Everything from the cool and calming color palette to fabrics and furnishings was specially chosen to foster a sense of happiness and tranquility and to support a sense of well-being.
We Give Residents and Families Peace of Mind
To ensure exceptional care for our residents, we have on-site health and wellness directors. LPNs and RNs are available at all times. In addition, residents at The Manor at Lake Morton benefit from geriatric physicians who provide primary care, podiatry, dermatology, optician care and psychiatric services. Physical, occupational and speech therapy, as well as laboratory and other diagnostic procedures are available on-site through local providers.
Our professional and caring team is always available, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to ensure that our residents get the care they need. We are happy to help with aspects of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, dressing and taking medications.
Residents and their family members will enjoy peace of mind knowing that The Manor at Lake Morton has 24-hour secured access, video surveillance and a sprinkler fire safety system. In addition, all of our residents use our personal emergency response system, which means that help is only a push of a button away. Our system also allows our care team to determine the resident’s exact location so that they can provide assistance as quickly as possible.
At The Manor at Lake Morton, we offer customizable rate plans based on each individual’s needs.
Comfortable Community Areas Inside and Out
Amenities at The Manor at Lake Morton include comfortable and inviting community areas, with features such as:
- A lushly landscaped, French Quarter-inspired courtyard, lit by gas lanterns and overlooking beautiful Lake Morton.
- Seating in the lush gardens along a walking path.
- Shuffleboard and putting greens.
- Cozy lounges on every floor, overlooking downtown and the lake.
- Bright and cheerful dining area and recreation room for crafts and community activities.
- A large private dining room for special occasions.
- Nonslip flooring with moisture barrier in some common areas.
- All utilities, such as phone, water, electric, cable and Wi-Fi are included.